Singapore Team Advertiser - Classified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singapore Team Advertiser - Classified

Sg Online classified

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WE PROVIDES PROFFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE RENTAL / LEASE SERVICES FOR ALL TYPES HDB FLAT TO ALL BUSY PROPERTY AGENTS IN SINGAPORE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fakirmaman
fakirmaman

WE PROVIDES PROFFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE RENTAL / LEASE SERVICES FOR ALL TYPES HDB FLAT TO ALL BUSY PROPERTY AGENTS IN SINGAPORE Empty
PostSubject: WE PROVIDES PROFFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE RENTAL / LEASE SERVICES FOR ALL TYPES HDB FLAT TO ALL BUSY PROPERTY AGENTS IN SINGAPORE   WE PROVIDES PROFFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE RENTAL / LEASE SERVICES FOR ALL TYPES HDB FLAT TO ALL BUSY PROPERTY AGENTS IN SINGAPORE EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:08 am

Dear Real Estate Agents & Friends,

My name is Fakirmaman Bin Miyan Dad, you may call me Eddie, 43 y/o, I am Associate Manager with Aspen Property Consultants Pte, Ltd. I have been in the real estate rental business since 1995, and it has been over 13yrs now, and specialized in serving all types of residential real estate rental properties.

My expertise, knowledge and skills in this area is not just enable me to assist and serving property owners or tenants in their needs but I also has the ability to assist and serves all busy property agents like yourself in attending to all your real estate residential rental matters and solving most of the common problems that arises.

Our Services & Charges:

$50 - $100 per trip to the property location for each transaction on whether attending to landlord, Tenant or both for the purpose of meeting, viewing, presentations or negotiations.

20% will be charged for every successfully dealt secured and the charge’s based on the gross sales per transaction. This service packaged is includes preparing, executing tenancy agreement.

Other additional Services & Charges

$50 - $100 per trip to HDB branch office to filling an application for subletting

$50 - $100 per trip to Stamping office to get the document stamp

$20 - $50 per trip or transaction on opening, closing or transferring the SP services account.

Our Link & Networking Partners:

Air-conditioning Services and Repairs
Electrical Services and Repairs
Domestic House Cleaning
House Painting Services
Movers & Transportation Services
Pest Control Services
Plumbing & Sanitary Services and Repairs
Renovation Contractors
Second hand / Used furniture and Electrical Appliances Suppliers

For more information, please contact me at: 92398235 or you may drop me an email at: fakirmaman@hotmail.com

Regards,

Eddie

http://lionsaver.wetpaint.com
http://propserve.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down
http://lionsaver.wetpaint.com

WE PROVIDES PROFFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE RENTAL / LEASE SERVICES FOR ALL TYPES HDB FLAT TO ALL BUSY PROPERTY AGENTS IN SINGAPORE
Page 1 of 1