Singapore Team Advertiser - Classified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singapore Team Advertiser - Classified

Sg Online classified

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cant register? Cant post a topic?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cant register? Cant post a topic? Empty
PostSubject: Cant register? Cant post a topic?   Cant register? Cant post a topic? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:18 pm

Guest that having problem in registering as a user, Kindly post your reply here. We will help you as sson as we see the reply. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://team-advr.com
weip
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cant register? Cant post a topic?   Cant register? Cant post a topic? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:28 pm

hi.. i having some problem in post the ads. what should i do?
Back to top Go down
jason
jason

PostSubject: Re: Cant register? Cant post a topic?   Cant register? Cant post a topic? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:31 pm

weip wrote:
hi.. i having some problem in post the ads. what should i do?

probably you need to check your email for activation link. you need to be a registered user to post a ads.
Back to top Go down
sallyccm03
sallyccm03

PostSubject: Re: Cant register? Cant post a topic?   Cant register? Cant post a topic? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:13 pm

I have registered and activated the link; and also able to login. But I cannot find the the instruction to post advertisement. Please advise procedure to do it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
jason
jason

PostSubject: Re: Cant register? Cant post a topic?   Cant register? Cant post a topic? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:44 pm

sallyccm03 wrote:
I have registered and activated the link; and also able to login. But I cannot find the the instruction to post advertisement. Please advise procedure to do it. Thanks

hi sally,

click on the topic where you wan to post. when u are in the topic like property, try to look for the button "New Topic" at the left side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant register? Cant post a topic?   Cant register? Cant post a topic? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant register? Cant post a topic?
Page 1 of 1