Singapore Team Advertiser - Classified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singapore Team Advertiser - Classified

Sg Online classified

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[i]UTR Power Charger Evo Series and EPS Fuel Saver From UK [/i]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
johnlimcs
johnlimcs

[i]UTR Power Charger Evo Series and EPS Fuel Saver From UK [/i] Empty
PostSubject: [i]UTR Power Charger Evo Series and EPS Fuel Saver From UK [/i]   [i]UTR Power Charger Evo Series and EPS Fuel Saver From UK [/i] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:42 pm

UTR Power Charger Evo Series and EPS Fuel Saver From UK
EPS Fuel Saver From UK

Tired of Paying High Petrol or Diesel Cost!! Here is a Fuel Saver Device Could Help You!!
EPS Fuel Saver from UK www.trustyholdings.com
Stop Wasting $$$ on your Fuel! Learn how to save your Diesel & Petrol, Improve your Engine condition & save our Environment with EPS Fuel Saver! Details please refer to picture attached or write to johnlimcs@yahoo.com or SMS/call 92428108

World No.1 Extreme UTR Power Charger Evo Series
Why do I need UTR Power Charger in my car?
1 - Stabilizes the power system, and excels the electrical discharge efficiency.
2 - Reduces the noise interference to the electrical system, thus extending the life of electrical components.
3 - Instant performance, pickup & power.
4 - Improve acceleration and responsiveness.
5 - Improves car ignition, and saves the fuel.
6 - Instant improvement on Battery Cold Cranking Ampere (CCA) performance & prolong lifespan.

Interested lease call / sms John Lim 92428108 (82825150) E-mail johnlimcs@yahoo.com or fax / SMS 3140 0896 for detail and free installation
[b][u]
Back to top Go down

[i]UTR Power Charger Evo Series and EPS Fuel Saver From UK [/i]
Page 1 of 1